Fall is here, and in Northwest Arkansas, that means one thing ... The 15th annual Bikes, Blues & BBQ Motorcycle Rally! The largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Arkansas is located in Rogers; and of course, Pig Trail Harley-Davidson is gearing up and getting ready for an exciting time ahead.
So, what is Bikes, Blues & BBQ? It’s a Rally with a Purpose. The founders of the hugely popular event wanted to do more than just hold an event, so they decided to give it an even bigger purpose ... raising funds for local charities. Now it’s become a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and a huge fundraising effort that makes a big difference in the Northwest Arkansas community.
Pig Trail Harley-Davidson may be the largest Harley-Davidson Dealership in Arkansas, but that’s not all. Though the facility does boast 10 techs and 24 service lifts with room for expansion, along with same day service for minor problems, it’s also a place to hang out. The Pig Trail Lounge has a business center, couch and chairs, full-size pool table, Jukebox, and a place to view the service center.
They also offer Rider Courses for both new and experienced riders. Makes me rethink the whole learning to ride question my husband’s been asking for a while. Giving customers the ability to learn the skills they need to know in order to safely ride (and have a blast)…. That’s huge.
Finally, the facility also includes The Pig Pen Entertainment Venue next door to Pig Trail Harley-Davidson. At The Pig Pen, you’ll find cold beer and “Grub Guaranteed Gourmet Food” from the Rockin’ Pig Saloon. It is an outdoor venue, and they regularly host live music shows.
What type of events can you expect to see at Pig Trail Harley-Davidson, in connection with Bikes, Blues & BBQ? Check it out!
- Saturday, September 13, 3pm – Live music at The Pig Pen with The Scott Ellison Band. No cover charge.
- Wednesday, September 24 thru Sunday, September 28, 9am to 4pm – Outdoor Vendor Mall with National Vendors, along with a Food Court, Beer Garden, and more! Parking is free. Visitors will also have the opportunity to meet Michele Smith, host of Discovery HD Theatre’s Two Wheel Thunder.
- Wednesday, September 24, 6pm – Live music at The Pig Pen with Amanda Rey & West Street Blues Band. No cover charge.
- Thursday, September 25, 4pm – Live music at The Pig Pen with Earl and Them. No cover charge.
- Friday, September 26, 4pm – Live music at The Pig Pen with The George Brothers. No cover charge.
- Saturday, September 27, 4pm – Live music at The Pig Pen with The Scott Ellison Band. No cover charge.
Details for Your Visit to Pig Trail Harley-Davidson
Looking for a place to stay during the Rally? Find out where to stay in Rogers, so you’re close to all the action and won’t miss a thing.
Mel is a wife and homeschool mom to 2 boys, as well as a lifestyle/travel blogger and freelance writer residing in Northwest Arkansas. Mel blogs at MamaBuzz. You can also find Mel on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.